viernes, 13 de mayo de 2016

Practice#1

Research an occupation and make a blog entry, comment on your Friends entries.



Exampe :

Teachers are facilitators of knowledge, they guide students  in to the process of learning.
some activities that a teacher developes are:
  • teaching
  • explaining.
  • loving ,caring
  • guiding
  • Reading

13 comentarios:

  1. NURSE
    This profession is more special than others. To work or to try with human being in a difficult moment of their lives.
    Take care friendly persons sick is to much support for them.
    The nurses should be responsible and polite with the patient and his family.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm agree with my classmate, to be a nurse is a great profession, i think is very difficult but when they can help other people, they feel so good!

      Borrar
    2. JAZMIN;
      GOOD USE OF ADJECTIVES(DESCRIPTIVE WORDS)
      CHECK YOUR WRITING!ORDER OF WORDS
      VERY NICEWORK!!!

      Borrar
    3. Thank you Teacher!! I should write "sick persons" It´s okay?

      Borrar
  2. NURSE
    This profession is more special than others. To work or to try with human being in a difficult moment of their lives.
    Take care friendly persons sick is to much support for them.
    The nurses should be responsible and polite with the patient and his family.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. SOCIAL WORKER:)

    To be a social worker in my opinion is the most gratifying profession, because they work about problems of the people and search a solution for so many problems about society, they have to be:

    -patient.
    -tolerance.
    -respect about other opinions.
    - and the most important thing don´t judge the other people.

    in onclusion, i think that social workers are HOPE for many people.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Karen; Good writing, excelent example!!!
      nice work!

      Borrar
    2. The Veterinary

      Is la person that help the animals, when they are sick.

      -Caution disorder.
      -Prevent disorder.
      -Nurture.
      -Prescribe.
      -Extend the standard of living.

      Borrar
  4. I hope my publication read it, because I do not know if jumped on the blog. Thanks

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I hope my publication read it, because I do not know if jumped on the blog. Thanks

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Environment engineer

    The atmosphere is very important for the people because it is our home and humans are not responsible.
    There are various laws that protect the planet as:
    - don't feed the animals.
    -no smoking.
    -recycling.
    - not to cut down trees.
    In conclusion is important to take care of the environment because is the home that all should have to make consciousness is good to have best life.



    ResponderBorrar
  7. I think that I have to listen English programs.
    I think travel in vacations with my family.
    I don´t think work on weekend, these days are for rest.
    I don´t think in all.

    ResponderBorrar